Must Have Products to Help Organize - Part 1

My next favorite home organizing product to share -
Lazy Susans/Turntables!


Yessssss.....

I never would have guessed the amount of love I would have for a spinning circle....but it's real.

I utilize these in ALL areas of my house and still I want more.

You can click on this photo to get some for your home and start simplifying and organizing!



We use turntables under in the bathroom to hold hair supplies.



In the closet to hold cleaning supplies.



In the kitchen to hold spices and random cooking products!  
Love them here because I'm petite and can reach the products in back by just spinning.  No need to jump up on the countertop.  
(If you know, you know.) 



In the fridge to hold some of our most used condiments.  
This works so much better for us than any other system we have tried.  Easy for the kids as well. 


So, this one makes me feel a little bit obsessed but yes....we used a lazy susan on.....our lazy susan.  
Works great for our coffee supplies! 




Finally, to hold dishwasher & cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink!

                                                   

Do you use these anywhere in your home?  
If you end up trying some let me know what you think, I'd love to hear!

Thank you for reading and please come back for more "Must Have Products to Help Organize" posts.  




Comments