Storage Solution for Kids Toys!

 

Toys, toys, toys.  Kids need toys to engage their senses and spark their imaginations.  Toys are great as long as they all have a home and clean up is easy enough even for kids to follow along.  

Quick note...before buying any new storage, you have to declutter!  Make sure you involve your kid and let them decide what to keep and what goes.  My kids now declutter on their own, it's a magical thing!  

One quick tip - if they have too much of one thing (like stuffed animals) give them a defined space (like one cube) and tell them they can keep all that they can fit into that cube.  They will of course try to Tetris as many toys as possible into the space but that's OK, as long as they get used to making choices about what the keep and what to donate.  



I personally love these clear front cubes for organizing kids toys. The kids and I separate toys into categories (like "Paw Patrol", Crafts, Fidget Toys, Stuffies, Balls, Trucks, Costumes, etc.)  It is so easy for them to put all the items of one category back into these cubes after they are done playing!



I use these bad boys all over in my son's room.  Oh, if you have a kid that loves to save ALLLL the random papers, then make a "Papers" bin.  Trust me, you will thank me for that one! 


My son's "Paw Patrol" bin.  No need to put things away perfectly, just chuck Chase in and move on.  



I'd love to hear if any of you decide to give these a try!  

Comments