AOK Simply Organized is Born

So here I am... finally starting my first post.  Do any of you have big dreams and grand ideas but sometimes remain paralyzed when it comes to moving forward?  That has been me for some time now, but I keep hearing this voice telling me to follow my dreams.  Granted, you probably shouldn't listen to all the little voices in your head, but I feel like this one is onto something. 

Now for the part where I introduce myself and hope you will soon fall in love with me and want to stick around for future posts, lol!  My name is Kelly, and I am in the beginning stages of creating my new business venture "AOK Simply Organized."  My husband, Adam, is an Urgent Care nurse and we have two kids, a daughter who is almost 9 and a son who is almost 5.  We also have a cute fluffy long haired chihuahua Amore. 

The focus of this blog will be mainly home organization.  I will discuss topics such as organizing tips and tricks, decluttering and minimalism as well as my favorite organizing products!  I have some really good product ideas and suggestions, so make sure to check back in.  


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hi! I am located in Clare, Michigan. I am willing to travel to other areas in Michigan and will also be offering virtual sessions in the near future! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment